The internet has influenced every action of our everyday lives. We, the people of the 20th century are basically the members of digital society. Moreover, technology is not just a sign of richness but has become a necessity for every citizen of Pakistan.
Digital marketing was here in the world for quite some time but it took some to reach to Pakistan. It had a huge impact on marketing companies in Pakistan. The digital marketing companies of Pakistan have gone through losses too at first. Because we did not have much awareness of technology as we do now
This past year, it has done quite a transformation in companies of Pakistan on their development and their way of implementation of marketing strategies.
Here, marketing through television, billboards, radios and direct mail was considered the best way, now it’s all been dominated by digital marketing. As there is an increase in consumer’s numbers in a digital society.
Due to more usage of internet digital marketing companies of Pakistan have more influence on people like it was not before. So, companies in Pakistan should have knowledge about how they should utilize digital technology in a way that it benefits them for marketing their company.
In this article, I will tell you how digital marketing has changed the marketing world for companies of Pakistan.
1.Droves of data
Digital technology has made it really easy for companies to know about their customer’s needs by the knowledge they have gained through technology. Here’s how,
- Knowledge of metrics, they can have a large impact on their sales if they know what to do with that data and it will surely result in success. They should be highly specific about what outcomes they have gained from it and what they can do to improve it more.
- To know which customer channel will pay off, one of the benefits of technology is that the companies can focus on the channels or sites their customer is engaging on. You can stay updated about their likes and comments and that’s what really builds a relationship between a company and a customer.
- 2. Gaining the trust of their customers without breaking a sweat
In today’s digital society, customers need to know about the companies they are buying their goods from which is pretty understandable. In order to gain the customer’s trust, every company needs to be transparent as water about their services and demonstrate their personalities online. Just like in food’s products, companies are obliged to be transparent about the ingredients used in making. Companies just need to put out their information online as today’s era demands an online presence, which is not that hard because all it requires is social media accounts on different social sites.
Hence, they cannot trust something they do not about. Companies which pass this test have the reward of customer’s loyalty.
- 3. Saved our money
This information must not be astonishing that digital marketing is cheaper than other marketing when compared. It lets you gain more while spending less. Let me list down some main points of how it has saved our money
- Social media is underpriced, the newspaper costs much more when it is produced.
- Reachable to everyone, even delivery of the advertisement is cheaper than delivering a template you have advertised for your audience.
- Split testing, with digital marketing you can back out of things at any time without losing much. Like you can run several ads at once to know which ads will work best with your customers. Even if it does not work you can add some changes to it in your budget and run it again and it might be successful that way.
If handled well, digital marketing can be a lot more beneficial than thought. For example, methods like SEO (search engine optimization) marketing and content management can be used to gain traffic without spending much money.