Everybody is familiar with the benefits of proper maintenance. A properly maintained thing is an attraction for everyone. The maintenance not only improves the efficiency but also the worth of it.
But how to maintain a villa? Well, it is a question not easy to answer. Maintenance of a villa is hard and might be challenging for the majority but having a proper plan for maintenance might ease it for you.
Here are some of the plans which are made keeping the seasons and the challenges we face, in mind which might be helpful for you
The temperature of spring is moderate. You don’t need much air-condition nor any heaters. But this season comes with a lot of rains and winds. So your maintenance should be according to it. Some of the main aspects to be checked are
- Find any weather damage done to your building. If any repair it as soon as possible
- The HVAC system should be properly checked and maintained. If they require any change of filters, make it done
- This season is best for molds and mildew to grow. If you find any in your villa, treat them before it starts spreading.
- Spring is a of vegetation. Bring some beautiful flowers and plants for your lawn and grow them to increase the beauty of your villa.
The weather of summer is extremely hot and moist. So the appliances that you use in this season must be properly working. Following are some of the things that might help you to maintain the required items for summers
- The appliance which is used the most- The air conditioner. It should be working properly and should be serviced before you start using it
- The increased temperature may come with the possibility of short circuits and fire. So the smoke and CO2 alarms must be checked.
- Gardens must be well preserved and the grass must be trimmed after intervals to keep a perfect look of your villa
- If you have a swimming pool in your villa, the water should be maintained and treated properly and must be changed after the required interval
Winters comes with an extremely dry weather and low temperature. The basic requirement for this season is a heating system so keeping it maintained is most important. Some other requirements maybe
- The furnaces must be cleaned thoroughly if you are a user of natural gas. The natural gas sometimes contains residue which may cause blockage
- The water pipes must be properly insulated to avoid the water in them from freezing.
- All the ventilation and heating systems must be maintained throughout the season.
These are some of the points that will surely help you to keep all the systems of your villa working. The maintenance might be a hard task to do but is 4beneficial for all the residents and even for the resale.
Importance of maintenance
Following are some of the benefits you will get if you properly maintain your property
- Maintenance increase the worth
People love to buy a properly maintained villa rather than a beautiful and not maintained villa.
So the worth of a maintained villa will be surely more. The hard work that you have been doing for years to maintain your villa, it will be paid off as an additional worth of your villa.
- Enough time for other activities
If you are a person who is often busy in dealings and office works so you don’t have to worry much about your home if it is properly maintained. Maintenance not only provides a longer life but also efficiency to the system.
- Reduces cost by maintenance
The cost of maintenance is always less than the product of course. So maintaining it is better than replacing it. If an appliance is properly maintained, it will never require replacement, which will save a major sum of your money.
Similarly, if the electrical appliances such as ACs etc. are properly maintained, cleaned after regular intervals so they will also have a positive impact on your electricity bill.
Hence a proper maintenance not only provides you comfort but also saves you money.